* Real stories about people's files getting damaged
How to use this Microsoft Word repair tool online the right way?
If you don't know how to repair Word document data, just upload the document to the service. Our Microsoft Word recovery software will analyze the file and will extract and save the maximum of text from the damaged doc, docx, dot, dotx or rtf file.
Don't know how to repair Word file corrupted online (during transmission or downloading) or on your hard drive after a virus attack or a system crash? Use our Word document recovery service that boasts the following capabilities:
- Extracts text from Microsoft Word documents of all versions, 95/98/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019/2021 and Word for Microsoft 365.
- Extreme ease of use - even if you are a novice, you will be able to complete Word DOCX repair online in seconds!
- Recovery of text from Rich Text documents (*.rtf files).
- Recovery of text from documents with ACSII and/or Unicode encoding.
- Concurrent use of several text search algorithms.
- Built-in algorithms of text filtering ensure that the resulting text is clean and contains no unwanted elements (code, tags, system characters, etc.).
- High speed of recovery.
How to repair Word document
How to repair corrupted Microsoft Word document online:
- Select corrupted Word .doc/.docx file
- Type email address
- Upload file for recovery to the repair server
- Wait for the end of recovery process
- Preview of repaired data if the repair process was success
- Download fixed (.docx) file
Find out how to repair Word document data after all types of crashes and virus attacks
The service saves you the trouble of downloading, installing and configuring special programs to restore your Word documents. Use this Microsoft Word repair tool online: upload a doc, docx, dot, dotx or rtf file to the service to restore it.
This online service knows how to repair DOC file online and fixes the following Microsoft Word errors:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the File Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- Word cannot open this document template.
- Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt.
- "FileName.doc" file cannot be opened
- The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.
- Word document is corrupted.
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
- This document may be corrupt.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The Document Template Is Not Valid.
- A file error has occurred.
- The Office Open XML file filename.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.
- The service only recovers text from damaged files.
- The service does not restore tables, images, hyperlinks and other objects from documents.
- The service does not recover data from password-protected doc/docx/dot/dotx/rtf files.
- The service does not recover data from encrypted doc/docx/dot/dotx/rtf files.
Customer's reviews and ratings
NICE AND FAST CONVERSION GREAT
Good application to recover files.
I find the tool interesting
i hope that works
very good program, I recommend it
Saved only the images and nothing from the text.
excellent, keep it up
nice work , keep it up , thank you
I will check if it works
This service helped me to restore the statement of claim for the court in word 97 format. If the creators of the site or someone else need a legal. I will be glad to help Igor
File partially repaired (8 pages out of 12), I would have preferred the whole document but it's better than nothing. I still recommend
Cracking service. I spent hours trying to recover an important word document after a software upgrade corrupted it. Nothing worked. Until I found this service. Uploaded my corrupt file. Within 60 seconds, I could see a clear preview. Paid just over £10 UK and within 2 minutes I was sent a link to download my freshly cleaned file. Worked seamlessly. Hugely recommended.
Thank you very much for the fast processing and your great courtesy. I'm really happy. Very fair customer management. THANK YOU!
Good quality Word file recovery. Reasonable price
Thank you guys for saving me, immediately I paid I was able to download my repaired file the images and table weren't pack but at least my work was saved.
My doc file was completely recovered, Amazing
Finally, the correpted document has been repaired. I do not believe in that. Why didn't I find you before. Deadline right now, in 10 minutes I go to the audience.
Make a program like this on Mac, the program is very useful. Installed on an old laptop in Win 32bit.
Is there an option to get the file in MS Word 2007 format? I got a docx file, but I need a doc file. Please send my file "Requirements Rapid Elevators.doc" by mail in DOC format.
Service is a miracle! On the forums, I read a lot of programmers who write that .docx can be manually repaired, but you need to set up a bunch of paid programs. The cheapest and the fastest option. Thanks for the file!
A text document with asking for an encoding when opened and stopped displaying characters correctly. After installing your offline MS Word document viewer, my file got fixed. Office Word no longer complains about encoding.
After the repairing, I received a message on email with a link to download the fixed file. But at the end of the file there is a table in which the text was corrected not very well. I don't understand it in Chinese language, or just a set of hieroglyphs.
After unsafe removal of the flash drive, the Word file was damaged. The online Repair program has really helped several times. Thank you!
Your program is using a converter, that is, I had a damaged .RTF file, when I repaired my file became a Word document with the .DOCX extension. Of course, I am satisfied with the restoration of the document, but why it was necessary to convert from .RTF to .DOCX, I do not understand